New release of indici
On 25 July, we released a number of updates. The changes include:
- HealthLink Careconnect referrals are now enabled via the Healthlink forms system – this supports referrals into services in the northern DHB regions
- Pathlab’s lab ordering and results system is now integrated
- an INR / Warfarin template has been added to the service templates area
- enhancements have been made to improve communication relating to Primary Options and other contracted services
- numerous issues relating to GMS, capitation, immunisation and ACC claims have been fixed
Spotlight on training
With practices lining up to migrate to indici the team is gearing up to roll out a number of training sessions in the next few weeks. Training will be delivered in face-to-face workshops to begin with, and we’ll be looking to evaluate and learn from these initial sessions, with a view to designing a streamlined training approach, incorporating a self-paced, online flavour.
We are really pleased to welcome Katie Latimer to the indici team. Katie will play a key role in helping to develop and deploy the training strategy. Katie joins us from Ko Awatea, the centre for health system innovation and improvement at Counties Manukau DHB. Katie’s clinical background is physiotherapy and she worked clinically at Waikato DHB before spending the last 5 years at Counties Manukau DHB. She has ‘returned home’ to the Waikato and has commented on the bold thinking and design which has occurred to develop and deploy the indici solution. She is looking forward to working with the indici team to extend this bold thinking and design to the training strategy.